LOCATION & DRIVING
Getting to Duvall Days
- If coming from Snohomish or Monroe area, take Highway 203 South from Monroe to get to Duvall, just over 7 miles.
FROM SOUTH / I-90
- From I-90 take the Preston-Fall City exit and continue north to Fall City
- Cross the Snoqualmie River and turn left on State Route 203 north
- Drive through Carnation and Duvall will be 9 miles north
FROM WEST / STATE ROUTE 520
- From State Route 520, drive to the end and continue east on Avondale Road
- Turn right on Novelty Hill Road. Drive 11 miles to the end.
- Turn left on W Snoqualmie Valley Rd NE
- Turn right onto NE 124th St
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto WA-203 N/Main St NE
- Duvall will be a couple of miles North where you will find parking and detours.
We recommend parking in designated parking lots and taking the free shuttles. There are areas where parking is available on side streets to the east of closed roads in Duvall but they fill up fast. Please be careful and considerate about not blocking driveways. Look at the Road Closure map for details.
New for 2022: Parking is available at Muddy Boots for $5. Shuttle to Main Street is available.
LOCATION: DUVALL, WA
SHUTTLES & TRANSPORTATION
Save your feet and the frustration of trying to find a parking spot for Duvall Days. Park at one of our designated parking lots and take a shuttle. Shuttles will be running all day from 8am -5pm (to designated lots). See map below for more details.