LOCATION & DRIVING
- If coming from Snohomish or Monroe area, take Highway 203 South from Monroe to get to Duvall, just over 7 miles.
FROM SOUTH / I-90
- From I-90 take the Preston-Fall City exit and continue north to Fall City
- Cross the Snoqualmie River and turn left on State Route 203 north
- Drive through Carnation and Duvall will be 9 miles north
FROM WEST / STATE ROUTE 520
- From State Route 520, drive to the end and continue east on Avondale Road
- Turn right on Novelty Hill Road. Drive 11 miles to the end.
- Turn left on W Snoqualmie Valley Rd NE
- Turn right onto NE 124th St
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto WA-203 N/Main St NE
- Duvall will be a couple of miles North where you will find parking and detours.
SHUTTLES & TRANSPORTATION
Save your feet and the frustration of trying to find a parking spot for Duvall Days. Park at one of our designated parking lots and take a shuttle. Shuttles will be running all day from 8am -5pm(to designated lots). See map below for more details.