The Running of the Balls event at Duvall Days, is a fun raffle contest with many winners! And for the first time, it’s going to be powered by Stillwater Elementary PTSA!!! Raffle tickets that match a numbered ball will be sold until 2 pm on June 2nd at the Stillwater PTSA booth located near Red Pepper. Tickets cost $5 for 1 ticket or $20 for 5 tickets. On June 2nd at 3 pm, all the balls will be released on Stewart St. and roll down to a single collection point, the person who has the ticket that corresponds to the first ball that crosses the finish line will win a $500 cash prize. In addition, there are several runner-up prizes donated by local businesses. The second ball to cross the finish line will win the 2nd Place Prize, the third ball to cross the finish line will win the 3rd Place Prize, and so on. Please note that if at any time there is a jam of balls at the finish line, a stick will be used to break the jam. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN, any winner that is not present at the ball release will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange pick-up of their prize.
COMPLETE LIST OF AMAZING PRIZES
1. $500 Cash Grand Prize (donated by Bella Couture & Coffey Tile)
2. $250 Cash Prize (donated by Bae Bae Cakes)
3. $250 Cash Prize (donated by Rustic Rose)
4. iPad Mini (donated by People's Home Equity)
5. Disneyland Tickets for 5
6. Argosy Cruise for 4
7. Total Wine tasting class for 20
8. Panera Bread bagels for a year
9. Ring Doorbell Package
10. Tavern Hall Dinner for 4
11. $100 Winco gift card
12. $100 Winco gift card
13. Pacific Science Center for 4
14. Wild Waves for 2
15. $50 My Fair Lady Skincare Gift Card
16. Bartell Drugs $50 gift card
17. Cherry Valley Winery Wine & Tasting
18. Picaboo $50 Photo Gift Card
19. McMenamins $50 Gift Card
20. Seahawks Signed Football
WHERE CAN YOU BUY TICKETS?
- We will be selling tickets at Stillwater Elementary every Friday, from April 27th to June 1st from 3:25-3:55 pm outside the building
- We will be selling tickets at the Safeway in Duvall near the entry doors closest to produce, Saturday May 26, 11am-1pm.
- We will be selling tickets at our booth near Red Pepper on Saturday, June 2nd from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
NEW this year, we'll be walking in the parade! Our principal, Jack Madigan and other staff members will be at by our booth on Saturday, so make sure you stop by to say hi!
*Stillwater Elementary PTSA is a local non-profit that strives to enhance the educational experience of Stillwater students and to establish a sense of community for all Stillwater families. The mission of Stillwater Elementary PTSA is to work in partnership with parents, students, community members and school personnel to support Stillwater Elementary School. The PTSA enhances the curriculum and programs provided by the Riverview School District by providing safe, healthy, fun and educationally enriching programs and activities.