2018 Vendor Application
As of May 31st at 8am, Vendor Applications are closed.
Thank you for your interest in our 58th Annual Duvall Days Festival on June 2nd, 2018! Prior to submitting your application, please read over the following to ensure you can comply with all our requirements.
Once you have completed your online application you will receive notification of your approved/denied status within 14 business days. If you are approved, you will still need to ensure your Certificate of Insurance (COI) is submitted by the required date due. If not, you are subject to losing your booth space.
Available Booth Options:
Duvall Days is a 2-day festival however; our vendors are only allowed to sell on day 1 of the festival – NO EXCEPTIONS. Here are the locations and hours of operation that will be available for this year's 10x10 booth spaces:
- Main Street - Highway 203: 9am to 4pm
- Main part of our festival, we shut down a state highway for this!
- All vendor booths, including food vendors, will be considered for Main Street locations.
- Duvall Police Department Lot: 9am to 8pm
- We are keeping this lot open later this year. This area bridges Main Street and McCormick Park.
- All vendor booths, including food vendors, will be considered for the Duvall Police Department lot.
- This year our Rock Climbing Wall will also be located here.
- McCormick Park: 11am to 10pm
- This is our evening festivities area including a beer garden, evening entertainment and fireworks show.
- Vendors at the park this year will be restricted to food and arts/crafts/face painters for kids to participate in.
All food vendors will require approval by the Health Department. If you fail to get this approval you will lose your booth space at our festival with no refund (unless it's prior to the required cancellation date).
UBI/Tax ID #:
In order to be a Duvall Days Festival Vendor a UBI or Tax ID # is required. If you do not have one of these for your day-to-day business use, you can obtain a temporary one these three ways:
- Website: http://dor.wa.gov/content/doingbusiness/BusinessTypes/Doingbus_tempreg.aspx
- Visit: www.dor.wa.gov
- Click Doing Business
- Click Temporary Business
- Call (800) 647-7706 to apply via phone.
Certificate of Insurance (COI):
Vendor insurance is a requirement from the City of Duvall and we are unable to grant any waivers for this requirement. Having insurance protects you, the City of Duvall and Duvall Days Festival from liability or litigious events caused by unforeseen accidents should they occur at your booth.
If you have business insurance please see Option #1 below. We understand some of our smaller vendors do not carry day-to-day business insurance. If that is the case for you, please see Option #2 and Option #3. We’ve outlined a few easy steps for you to obtain very affordable insurance for this festival. In addition, Option #3 will allow you to obtain additional COI's for other festivals such as the Carnation 4th of July or Fall City Days, at no additional costs to you.
Certificate # 1 Requirements:
- Description of Operations: The Duvall Days Festival is named additional insured in regard to the name insured’s usual operations for Duvall Days, June 2, 2018.
- Certificate Holder: The Duvall Days Festival, PO Box 219 PMB#204, Duvall, WA 98019
Certificate # 2 Requirements:
- Description of Operations: The City of Duvall, it’s employees, agents, representatives and elected, are named additional insured in regard to the name insured’s usual operations for Duvall Days, June 2, 2018.
- Certificate Holder: City of Duvall, PO Box 1300, Duvall, WA 98019
Ways to Obtain COIs:
- Option #1 – Business Insurance
- If you have business insurance, call your agent and ask for a Certificate of Liability from your provider.
- Request that the Duvall Days Festival and City of Duvall be named as Additional Insured on the Certificate. Provide the following instructions to your agent:
- Certificate Requirements:
- Description of Operations: The Duvall Days Festival and The City of Duvall are named additional insured in regard to the name insured’s usual operations for Duvall Days, June 2, 2018.
- Certificate Holder: The Duvall Days Festival, PO Box 219 PMB#204, Duvall, WA 98019/City of Duvall, PO Box 1300, Duvall, WA 98019
- Option #2 – ACT Insurance
- 1-day insurance certificates as low as $39.00 - website: https://www.actinsurance.com/
- Add Duvall Days Festival and City of Duvall as additional insured.
- Option #3 – Event Helper
- If you are participating in other events that require a COI go here: www.eventhelper.com
- This website allows for 1 day or multiple day event insurance purchase.
- The steps below will allow you to purchase the insurance for $104.24
- Fill out the web form sections 1-9 paying attention to these inputs:
- Section #1 - # of people at event - use the number 25
- Section #2 - Under alcohol coverage select NONE
- Section #4 - Check NO on everything
- Section #6 - Add Duvall Days Festival and City of Duvall as Additional Insured.
- Name of Certificate Holder: The Duvall Days Festival/City of Duvall
- Address of Certificate Holder: PO Box 219 PMB#204, Duvall, WA 98019/City of Duvall, PO Box 1300, Duvall, WA 98019
- Contact email: email@example.com
- The Certificate will be emailed immediately upon completion of your order.
We hope providing these options will help your Duvall Days festival experience be a positive one. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power is not available from Duvall Days Festival. If you require power, generators are allowed as long as they are 25ft away from any booth or building.
Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi):
Wi-Fi is not available from Duvall Days Festival. You can use your own hot spot, we do not cover any costs associated with this.
We understand things happen and things change. We will accept cancellations and refund your booth fee up until April 20th, 2018. After that date, all cancellations will result in loss of your booth fee.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at the email address below.
Vendor Coordination Team
Duvall Days Festival
Ready to apply? Vendor spots are available on a first come, first-served basis.
- Option #1 – Business Insurance